Over 500K of people move to Texas a year.
In honor of Women’s History Month, YTexas and Prowess Project have teamed up to create a place where the spouses of relocated professionals have a place of their own.
For free, the CEOs of the households receive:
- Exclusive channel to network with other new-to-Texas spouses just like them.
- Partner discounts to help make their move as seamless as possible.
- City guides – Long-time residents & recent relocaters who are there to answer any specific questions
- All the perks of joining the Prowess Community – JOBS, events, access to experts, and resources
- Resources to help transition their career skills to Texas.
- Help finding work or build a business that fits with their lifestyle
No longer will “trailing spouses” be overlooked when making the move to Texas. For these women who often think of themselves last, have a place where they can be seen and heard.
Ready to sign-up? Do so here.
Brought to you by:
Prowess Project exists to level the imbalance for women in the workforce – starting with caregivers hungry to return. We do this by clearing a path from women to go from home to hired. Our integrated platform consists of upskilling resources, confidence training, Community and job-pairing. Unlike job boards, this holistic, Community approach provides a better candidate/role fit for employers while halving the hiring and ramp-up time.
YTexas is an elite business network for companies relocating, growing and expanding into the Lone Star State. The organization manages a state-wide network of stakeholders who exchange information, process issues and foster long-term, mutually-beneficial relationships that help culturally integrate companies entering Texas. Headquartered in Austin, YTexas has received national acclaim for being at the forefront of economic development trends through such publications as the Fox Business Channel, CNN Money and several Texas Business Journals.