The Prowess Project team had our first in-person here are the takeaways from our planning session from three different perspectives.
Not only do we love capturing the lessons-learned to share with other leadership teams, but you can see from the videos that all three have very different perspectives, styles and therefore, takeaways.
Ashley, CEO & Founder
- Focus of your strengths or Genius Zone and double-down on those (shoutout to Stride 2 Freedom podcast for introducing me to the Genius Zone)
- Find the gaps and hire for those
- Implement radical honesty
- Keep it simple
- Tie it all together
Brittany, Head of Sales – part one
- Explore how strengths align with business
- Draw out systems (shout out, EOS & Traction)
- Focus, focus, focus
For a breakdown of our planning session (and to see part 2 & 3 from Britt), so that you can create your own – stay tuned for our next blog post which we will post a link to HERE.
Thoughts on the takeaways from our planning session? Anything that you’ve never thought about? Comment below.
Until Next Time –
This Post Has One Comment
Love all these insights – thank you for sharing!