Join the Prowess team!
Are you looking for a flexible, remote work opportunity where you can use your professional expertise?
Prowess Project helps companies streamline operations by developing processes and ensuring that goals are being met… and much, much more.
What Do you Need?
The number one thing that you need to join Prowess Project is the desire to try. We are looking for women with:
- Minimum 5 years of work experience
- Minimum of 5 dedicated hours a week to devote to your client
- Can-do attitude
- Strong internet connection
- Completion of Prowess Project’s 16 hour certification
- No prior project management certifications needed
"Think I'd start Prowess Project without taking a walk in your shoes? Never. I've loved my time serving as a project manager because I can work on my own schedule but also feel like a valued member of my client's team.”
"After taking off time to raise my children, I never thought I'd find a remote job that was empowering and flexible. Thank you, Prowess Project!”