Frequently asked questions
Welcome to Prowess Prowess! Whether you’re an employer looking to fill a role or a woman curious about our Community & job pool, the answers to our most frequently asked questions are below.
Prowess provides part-time, full-time and contract-to-hire talent.
- For part-time roles, employers purchase a bucket of hours to be used that month. All our contracts start with a three month minimum.
- Our full-time roles require a placement fee of 20% of Prowess talent’s first year’s salary.
- If you’d like to hire your Prowess talent directly, Prowess has a prorated placement fee depending on the size and length of the previous contract.
Prowess prides ourselves on the quality of our talent, matches and speed to hire. We’ve completed the entire hiring process within three hours of the employer’s time.
- Fill out an open position form here.
- Set up a 30 mins free consultation with Prowess to best define your role.
- Prowess sends a data-driven candidate shortlist based on skills, behavior-style compatibility and availability which with a compatibility score between the talent & employer’s team.
- Select which of the candidates you’d like to interview, then debrief with the Prowess team.
Typically it takes us 72 hours to a week to deliver three interested, compatible candidates.
Prowess Project is unique in the following ways:
- A Community of professional women – The majority of the Prowess Community is made up of women pivoting in their careers or returning to the workplace. They are all educated, experienced and looking for female-friendly jobs. The key to this Community is the ability for the women to network and learn from each other which keeps them Prowess-loyal and coming back.
- Behavior-science in the matching – Prowess Project using hundreds of emotional intelligence (EQ), behavior style and value indicators to ensure a good candidate/role/team fit.
- Vetted & certified – Each of the women in our job pool have been vetted by our team in project management, tech tools, emotional intelligence and much more. During that process, Prowess Project is gathering 100s of indicators on them used in our proprietary matching algorithm which is proven to cut the interview and ramp-up time in half.
Currently, we are just in the U.S. however we have plans to go worldwide.